Laura Lee, The Beauty Crop, and more!
Did you miss me?
I’m so sorry I took the last two weeks off but between the bridal shower [post coming soon!], Steven and me closing/moving into our new house, and my birthday it’s been a bit chaotic, to say the least.
Either way, I’m back this week with some hot new beauty products that I just received. I’ll be sharing my first impressions but if you want updated posts on any of these products just comment below.
Before you go, comment below
and let me know if you have tried any of these products or if you have any recommendations!
Disclaimer: Some of the products mentioned below I received complimentary at the events or in PR. I was not asked to write a post. As always, all of my opinions are my own, honest opinions.
First Impressions: Laura Lee, The Beauty Crop, and more!
Laura Lee Los Angeles: Ever since Laura created her beauty line, I’ve been very intrigued. I purchased a collab she did with Violet Voss back in the day and that palette is still one of my favorites. The colors she selected made that palette a must-have for me so when I saw she was creating her own, I knew I had to try. Although the formulas from the collaboration weren’t her own, I love the shades she picked so again I was very intrigued to see what she would create with her own line.
- Laura Lee Los Angeles Party Animal Palette: I received this palette in my latest BoxyCharm but about 2 days before I almost purchased it. I was looking for a palette with a pop of color at a reasonable price and again I had heard great things about the Laura Lee palettes and their formulas. This palette has all the neon shades I was hoping for. It’s not an everyday palette but since I have been looking to expand out of my neutral zone and try new fun looks, this palette is perfect for me and what I want at the moment. If you are looking for a neutral palette, she created a similar palette with neutrals for the same price or she has other larger palettes available on her website. As for the formulas, the pigmentation is on point hunny! The formulas are easy to blend and buildable. They don’t transfer or oxidize on my lids either which is amazing.
Final Thought: 👍 I am excited to try future products from Laura Lee’s line!
The Beauty Crop: Can you ever have enough palettes? To this day, one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes is The Beauty Crop’s Espresso Yourself Eyeshadow palette. The shadows blend beautifully and are very pigmented. They also don’t fade throughout the day or transfer on the eye. Anyways, when I received this spring palette, I knew the formula was going to be on point but I didn’t realize how much I would LOVE this palette!
- The Beauty Crop Travel Tea Face Palette in Moroccan Sun Palette: If you haven’t tried TBC products then you are truly missing out. Not only are they affordable, but their brand is inspired by healthy living and their products are made with natural ingredients. One of the things I love about this palette is that it has everything that I could want for my face in one palette. It has multiple formulas and a great shade range. Meaning, I could use this palette year round and depending on my skin’s complexion during that season it has a shade for me. I also love that like their eyeshadow palette, the product is packed with pigment while still being easy to blend. Also, if the shades are too dark for your complexion, they created a lighter palette, the Mediterranean Spring palette, which is equally as gorgeous.
Final Thought: If you haven’t tried TBC are you even living your best life? 🙀
Pixi Beauty: Ahh Pixi Beauty another affordable and incredible brand! One of my favorite things about Pixi is that their products are available at Target but another reason I love them is because they are affordable, great quality products.
- Pixi Beauty Glow-y Gossamer Duo: I received these two glow-y duos in PR recently and although I like my highlight to pack more of a punch, I have to say these are gorgeous and I have been using them for an everyday natural glow. The formula is like a butter-y soft finish and the product does what it is made to do, give a ‘glow-y’ vibe so I like them.
- Pixi Beauty Liquid Fairy Lights: I don’t think I will ever get enough of liquid, glittery eyeshadows. I LOVE these shades. Holy smokes they are so pretty. My favorite? I really couldn’t tell you because I seriously love them all. My only negative comment is that the two lighter shades are a bit more translucent than I would prefer, however, the lightest one is named ‘crystalline’ which is another word for clear so I think that was done intentionally. I do like that the product has little fallout and the wands are easy to work with.
Final Thought: Never say no to a natural glow 😉
Neutrogena: So I honestly own several Neutrogena products but never bought or used any of their body products that I can remember. Neutrogena sent me these three body products to try and my world has been transformed. Don’t get me wrong, I will never give up my Paula’s Choice lotions or Nivea lotion but I have been using the body oil and sheer lotion every day since I received them and my fiance has been using them too.
- Neutrogena Body Oil: This one is a game changer. My friend Steff [@BrighterDarling] told me she loved using this product post-shower and before she dried off so naturally I followed her tip and my body and skin have actually been glowing. This oil leaves my skin feeling super healthy and hydrated but without feeling like an oily mess. If you try any product from this list, this one will rock your world.
- Neutrogena Rainbath: For me personally, I’m not a huge fan of shower gels or washes. I have to say this product does a great job, however, for me personally I’m just not a fan of these types of products. It does smell great though!
- Neutrogena Sheer Oil-lotion: I have to say, normally any product with the world oil in it usually scares the crap out of me and I instantly think of being an oily mess or breakouts. This lotion is SHEER and does not leave you feeling a mess. It is one of the very, very few lotions I could actually wear and not feel like I have anything on my skin.
Final Thought: Do yourself a favor and buy the Body Oil and Sheer Lotion. ASAP. 👌
Wander Beauty: Wander Beauty is a new-er brand to me. I recently received these eye masks in one of my Boxy Charm boxes and was so excited to try.
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks: First, I will say that these are easily the most comfortable eye masks I have ever tried. With that being said, they really didn’t do much for me. I prefer my eye masks to have a cooling effect so it reduces any puffiness and these just kind of felt like I had cool gold eye masks on for fun. The formula was lightweight but even after I removed the eye masks I didn’t feel like I saw any difference from before to after. So what are my personal favorite eye masks? Patchology Rejuvenating Eye Gels.
Final Thought: Save your money.💰
Swatches + More:
Here is your pin-able:
Have you tried any of these products?
What did you think? Want me to try a product?