Wet N Wild Goth-O-Graphic Collection
How was your week? What are your weekend plans?
Today Steve and I are celebrating six years together!
Crazy how time flies and soon we’ll be married!
Anyways, today I am sharing my first impressions on Wet N Wild’s latest launch, the Goth-O-Graphic collection. Before we dive in, I wanted to let you know I purchased these products with my own money. However, as always, my opinions are always my own, honest opinions.
First Impressions: Wet N Wild Goth-O-Graphic
Before we get started, I have to say I was SO excited to try this collection. As Wet N Wild is one of my top five drugstore makeup brands, and their launches keep getting better and better, I knew that I had to try these gorgeous products. I tried to purchase the full collection from their website but it was sold out almost instantly. With that being said, I purchased the products I was most excited to try and the ones that were available. Since I’ve tried their pressed highlighters before [and loved them] I decided not to purchase those and since their lipsticks were a little too vibrant for me, I knew I wouldn’t like them and I didn’t want to be biased. I tried to link the products to where you can buy them but honestly, I couldn’t find them available online besides the Wet N Wild website and it doesn’t list all the products anymore. I purchased the products from a local Rite Aid and I believe the collection just launched so they should be more available in the next few weeks.
- Wet N Wild Megaglo Loose Highlighting Powder in Moon Tears: I was excited to try their new loose powder. I believe this is the first loose highlighting powder that they have created and it is a very pretty champagne-gold shade. I would definitely apply this with a highlighter fan brush and maybe a little fix plus spray to get the full effect and because it is a little messy. I do wish it was a bit longer lasting but overall for their first loose highlighting powder, I think it is pretty. I paid $7.19 for this powder.
Final Thought: 👍 Very pretty
- Megaglo Highlighting Stick in Hell-o Darkness: This was such a disappointment! UGH! I desperately wanted this stick to be amazing and it was kind of just a flop. The iridescent holographic stick is a little too sheer for me. Although it does say in the description that it is sheer, for $7.19 I wish it packed more of a punch. I’m sad to say this product did not impress.
Final Thought: 😳 FLOP
- Wet N Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Eyeshadows: These shadows are beautiful, however, they are more transparent than I had hoped for. I think each of these would make a beautiful shadow topper but to apply them to the lids by themselves they are very sheer. When I applied them I had shadows in my crease and I left my lid space open to see how they performed since this is a first impressions post. I am eager to see how they look over a nice shadow base but by themselves, they were just okay. I paid $5.19 each.
- Pure Intension: Is the champagne-golden shadow. This one is probably one of my favorites but since I have two shadows that are very similar, this one kind of fell short next to the pigment of the other brands. I still think this shadow as well as ‘Mystic Dreamer’ looked the best on the lids though.
- Mystic Dreamer: Talk about a pretty pink. Out of all four, I liked this shadow the best. The color was different from most liquid eyeshadow shades I have seen. It was also probably the one that showed up the best on the lid. I recommend this one out of all four.
- Goth Tears: This shadow reminds me of a unicorn vibe more than a goth vibe but I’m here for it. The shadow color itself was gorgeous but like the others, I wish it had a bit more pigment and was less transparent.
- Nyctophilia: This was my least favorite shade because it was super transparent as you can see in the swatches below. It might look cool over a dark shadow base but by itself, it’s just a huge miss for me and I’m sad because I liked this shadow the best in the tube!
Final Thought: 😳 EH! Why are these so sheer?!
Here is your pin-able:
Have you tried any of these products?
What did you think? Want me to try a product?