10+ Drugstore Beauty Products
Worth Obsessing Over in 2018!
How are my favorite humans in the whole world doing?!
Did you catch my latest pic on the gram? If you did then you will know I’ve been busy creating content like it’s going out of style which means my makeup looks have been pretty basic.
Today I’m sharing 10+ Drugstore Beauty Products that I have not only been loving in 2018 but they have kept me cute and sane while running out the door. A few of these products you may have heard me chat about recently and I’m including them in today’s post because I keep grabbing them.
Before you go,
comment below and tell me your current favorite drugstore product or if any of the drugstore beauty products on this list are on your favorites list.
10+ Drugstore Beauty Products Worth Obsessing Over:
1. Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation: This foundation is officially a holy grail product. I have already run through TWO bottles of this foundation! I love the Matte + Poreless foundation as well but ever since I grabbed this Dewy + Smooth formula, I have used it every day [even over my cherished Clinique foundation]. At first, I was nervous that the ‘dewy’ formula would make my skin look and feel too oily but it doesn’t. Not only does formula make my skin look SUPER smooth it gives it a gorgeous, healthy glow without the greaseball effect. It is a must try. I’m not sure if it is for all skin types since the bottle says it is for ‘normal to dry’. I tend to have combination skin, meaning my ‘t-zone’ can be oily at times. If you have a different skin type but still want to try a drugstore foundation then check out my top drugstore foundations list.
2. Essence Satin Touch Blush in ‘ Satin Love’: When I tell you this product sat in my drawer for months and I never touched it… UGH so much wasted time not being on my face. I think I never picked it up because it looked dull and mauvy but holy crap I love this shade. It is the only blush I have worn the last 5+ months. It is so beautiful on the skin and it gives off a very fresh and soft pink-tan feel. I really don’t know how to describe it but it’s gorgeous and it’s only $3 bucks.
3. Wet N Wild Megaliner: When I tell you two products I swear by and use every day are from Wet N Wild, this is one of them. I use this liquid eyeliner for all of my looks. It is easy for me to apply a wing with and it is matte and it also lasts forever. I have had the same bottle for months and I use it all the time. The other product, as you know, is their brow kit but since I’ve spoken about that so many times already I figured I’d only share this must-have liner.
4. Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder: I think it was last year when they came out with the pressed poreless Fit Me powder [which is still amazing] but I swear drugstore has seriously stepped up their powder game. I’ve only bought one other drugstore loose powder in the past and I threw it out [RIP] because it was so chalky and made me look ghostly. This powder is so fine and it sets beautifully. It feels like you have nothing on I swear. I also love that they created some shades that are a bit more ‘tan’. I personally love to look like I’m a bronzed goddess all year round so the fact they made a powder that actually has a warm tone was amazing. I love it so much I bought it in two shades.
5. Vaseline Lip Therapy: I can’t even tell you have may chapsticks I own [at least 10+] and every time winter rolls around I grab the Vaseline Lip Therapy with Aloe. I don’t know why but it is the only product to keep my lips from being chapped. I’m going to safely assume it’s the aloe because none of my chapsticks have aloe in them [or at least that I know of]. Vaseline makes a couple different types of this product but this one is my go-to.
6. Maybelline Gigi Hadid Lipsticks: If you caught my Maybelline x Gigi Hadid review then you heard me talk about her lipsticks before. I don’t love the price since they are a bit more expensive than the normal Maybelline lipsticks however, the colors are so vibrant and long-lasting. I honestly don’t own a lot of drugstore lipsticks [my past favorites were from Milani] but I love how creamy and pigmented the Gigi lipsticks are. Since I bought the lipsticks, I find myself grabbing them for a quick and cute casual glam look so that is why they are here on today’s list!
7. Ardell FauxMink Lashes: Holy smokes. You guys already know I love me some Ardell lashes. They are the only ones that feel super comfy on my eyes and I know the FauxMink lashes have been around for a little while but the new styles they are coming out with… OH MY FREAKIN’ GOSH! I am obsessed with the ‘814’ style. I don’t think I will ever need another lash in my life. They are wispie and dramatic yet chic and pretty all at once.
8. The City Mini Palette x Shayla: Let me start off by saying I stalked this palette for months at the drugstore. I couldn’t bring myself to pay $9+ dollars for 6 shadows. I just couldn’t! My rule of thumb is that if I still really really want a product after 3-6 months that I will go and finally buy it. Well, that’s what happened here. I finally caved and grabbed the palette and now it stays with me at all times. I absolutely love that you can create day or night looks easily. I wish there was one more transition shade but hey I’m not complaining because I’m obsessed and use it all the time. I love that I can use this on the go even if I just want to pop some of the pretty shimmer shades on my lid and call it a day.
9. Physicians Formula Butter Highlighter: Aside from the glorious smell of coconut vacation dreams, I like that you don’t need a brush to use this highlighter. It is another great product that I keep in my bag. Most days when I’m running around all I need is a highlighter and a cute lipstick and this is my girl.
10. Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash: So I’m adding this product to the drugstore list because you can get it at Ulta and I’m pretty sure at select drugstores too like Walgreens. It smells like sour candy. It smells so good and I don’t even love sour candy. I also like that it leaves my body feeling creamy and hydrated so I’m currently obsessed and it has been added to my shower shelf [which is a huge honor]. 😉
11. Pixi MatteLast Liquid Lips: I know I just got these in PR a few weeks ago but again I carry these with me at all times. The shades are very neutral but they are so lightweight and long-lasting. I think I love them because they dry matte but are still comfortable. They also don’t make my lips look crazy mauvy or old. I don’t know how to explain it but I love these liquid lips.
12. Maybelline Master Chrome Highlighter: Is it just me or did drugstore seriously step up their highlighter game over the last year? I know this one has been around since 2017 but I just purchased it in 2018 and I now keep grabbing it over might high-end highlighters soooo it’s on the list! If you are a highlighter junkie like me, then you NEED this in yo life. I swear.
Here are your pin-ables:
What is your current favorite drugstore beauty product?
Comment below with your questions or suggestions!