It’s here! It’s here!
Lets get those buns moving for summer and well because we all want a great butt year round 😉
I am so excited to share this with you. I have compiled a list of my favorite glute and leg exercises (all of which can be done at home!!)
Here is the challenge:
Each day complete the exercise assigned for that day. As the days go on, don’t be afraid to choose a heavier weight or decrease your rest in between sets. The challenge is really to do at least one exercise every day for 30 days straight.
- A workout bench for bench hops or something you can hop over (Examples besides a bench may be: an exercise step or even a broom if you don’t have a bench or step available at home)
- DB= Dumbbell(s). You will need two for walking lunges, step-ups, dead lifts, and side lunges (day 17). You will need one heavier dumbbell for Goblet Sumo Squats.
- SB= Stability Ball. You will need this for the Hamstring Curls.
- A box, bench, or exercise step will be needed for the Box Jumps. If you are doing this from home a set of stairs, a sturdy chair or a deck should work.
- RB= Resistance Band or tube. You will need this for the Side Step exercise.
- Leg Extension Machine. If you are doing this exercise from home, sit on a chair and place a weight between your feet.
- Workout Bar for Lying Leg Lifts. If you do not have a workout bar at home, a dumbbell will work.
- Workout Plate for Walking Lunges. On Day 19 a workout plate, heavy dumbbell or medicine ball is required. When you perform these lunges you will hold the weight over your head. This works the entire body and improves core strength.
Exercise Reference Videos:
- Squat Video
- Side Lunge
- Bench Hops
- Walking Lunge with Plate
- Bench Step-Ups with DB
- Goblet Sumo Squat
- Wall Sit
- SB Hamstring Curl
- Jump Squats
- Box Jumps
- DB Deadlifts
- Roundhouse/Side Kicks
- Side Step with RB
- Leg Extension Machine
- Lying Leg Lifts with bar (place workout bar or db on top/along lifting leg)
Now get to it and tag #FCnextdoor in your before and after pictures so we can see.
What challenge do you want to see next? Comment below and tell us!