At Home Full Body Workout
I hope you are ready to sweat it out because today I have an awesome full body workout for you!
The best part is that you can do it at home and it doesn’t require any weights so now you have no excuses.
Ready? Here we go!
- Jumping Jacks – 1 minute
- Butt Kicks – 1 minute
- Walking Lunges – 30 rep (15 each leg) – no weight
- Repeat 2x
- Jump Plus Squats* – 20 reps
- Spiderman Push-Ups* – 16 reps (8 each side)
- Chair Step-Ups – 30 reps (15 each side)
- Bicycle Crunch – 30 reps
- Burpees – 10 reps
- Chair Tricep Dips – 10 – 15 reps
- Supermans – 25 reps
- Curtsy Squats – 20 reps (10 each side – perform one side then the other)
- Mountain Climbers – 40 reps (20 each side)
- Lying Leg Raises – 20 reps
- Repeat 3x
- Jog in place or walk for two to five minutes
*Jump Plus Squats: Create a plus sign with your feet. Alternate right front then left then out to the side then feet together. That counts as one rep.
*Spiderman Push Ups: Bring your knee to touch your elbow, return to plank position. Bring your opposite knee to your elbow, return to plank position then perform push up. That counts as one rep.