Gluten Free Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Did someone say pizza?
Yes – but – not just any kind of pizza, buffalo chicken baby!
One of my favorite foods to recreate at home is anything buffalo style and any kind of pizza (so you are in good hands).
- 1-2 packages of chicken
- 1 cup Low Fat Mozzarella Cheese mixed with Parmesan (or an Italian style cheese)
- 1 cup Frank’s Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1 Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- They sell pre-made Gluten Free crust mixes and Stop & Shop has whole wheat readily available but we got this crust from our friends local pizzeria!
- Preheat oven to 350-400 degrees and make crust (if you are making from scratch or mix)
- Cook or boil the chicken until fully cooked then chop or shred into small pieces
- Place chopped chicken in a large bowl and toss in Frank’s Wings Sauce
- Depending on amount of chicken, may need more or less sauce
- Place the dough on top of the pizza stone and spread until flat
- Add your Buffalo chicken to the crust and sprinkle cheese over the pizza
- Cook for about 25 minutes or until dough is cooked/light brown
- Let cool and enjoy!