Here is my secret to a great booty…HIIT Sprints 😀
- Each pyramid consists of three consecutive sprints (15, 30 and 45 seconds)
- Additional pyramids are optional after the 5th pyramid
- Sprints should range from 7.0 – 9.0mph or on a scale from 1 to 10 you should be at an 8 or 9 throughout the entire 20 minutes of sprinting.
- proper 5 minute warm up AND 5 minute cool down required
- Hop onto the sides of the treadmill between sprints/during your rest time then hop right back on for your next sprint
- I personally do this sprint pyramid 2-3x a week. If 7.0-9.0mph is too fast then slow it down – go at your personal “8 or 9” on a scale of 1 to 10 and work up to your personal best each week.
“Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is usually more important than the outcome.” – Arthur Ashe