Skinny Cannoli Dip
I’m sure you have all seen dip recipes floating around internet lately since it’s finally football season and fall weather!
I tried to put a spin on the traditional cannoli dip and make it as “skinny” or as healthy as possible. (Sidenote: Cannoli dip is so so so easy to make and is a different/delicious kind of dip that you can bring to football game parties or if you are going to a family event, etc – it is also good for summer bbq’s) 😉
- 2 cups fat-free or part skim ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces of light or fat-free cream cheese (I use the block but you may be able to get away with whipped)
- 1 & 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cinnamon (about 1/2 tbsp or so)
- Stacy’s Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips or Waffle Cone Chips/Bowls/Cones broken into pieces
- I also add non-fat Greek yogurt to make it thicker (this is optional)
- Honey or Pure Maple Syrup (if you need it sweeter – this is optional)
- Mix all ingredients together except for pita chips or waffle pieces
- Serve, Dip, Enjoy!