Our Top 10 Face Masks
Welcome back and Happy 2017!
How was your New Years? Do anything fun?
We are still recovering and so is our skin so today we decided to share our top 10 favorite face masks.
Last year we really started to get into skincare a bit more and we have really been loving the results.
Our skin has never felt more hydrated and those ‘fine lines’ are starting to fade away.
With that being said, this year will be the year of skincare!
[ but don’t worry we still have some really cool content up our sleeves for you].
So make sure you check out this post and stick around
because we promise you will love what we have coming up!
So tell us:
What is your favorite skincare brand and why?
Here is our list of our top 10 face masks:
1. GlamGlow: Glamglow has some seriously amazing products but my all time favorite mask of theirs is the gravity firming mask [aka the purple jar that makes you look like a tin-man when you apply it]. It is a peel off mask and it really makes my face feel clean and if possible tighter. I’m not sure if I just love peeling it off but something about it is so satisfying and it doesn’t rip off your skin as you remove it.
2. Miss Spa: I just recently started using Miss Spa masks within the last several months. I love that they have a variety of masks and that they are all affordable. My favorite mask is their pore minimizing face mask. Some of their masks are heat activated so when you pick one up just check the label so you aren’t surprised when you apply it.
3. Dr Jart: Dr Jart is another newbie to my collection. I have tried several of their masks and love the way they apply. Some sheet masks are too big for my face but theirs are the perfect size. They have all different treatments available but my current favorites are the black charcoal mask and water replenishment mask.
4. Tony Moly: Another great affordable brand. They have everything from eye patches to red wine masks to hair masks and more. My top two masks are the pomegranate mask and the eye patches. They also have adorable packaging [which you all know I am a sucker for]. You can find their products at Ulta or online.
5. Biossance: One word: hydration. Do I need to say more? Well, if I do then you should probably just read my review and see why I love their masks so much. Seriously though, I will be using the detoxifier mask before my wedding because it just packs such a punch and makes me feel so hydrated. It knocks out any fine lines – especially on the fore head – so if that is your area of concern I highly recommend this product.
6. Dr Brandt: You all know I can’t live without my Dr. Brandt products. They recently came out with a magnet mask. I know what you are thinking – what?! a magnet? – but yes hear me out. It is SO cool. Basically you apply the mask then remove it with a magnet. I know it sounds weird but do yourself a favor and just google search the videos. The mask aims to help brighten your skin plus it is fun to remove.
7. Hey Honey: Another new-ish beauty to our collection. The Hey Honey ‘show your gold mask’ is legit. It improves skin elasticity and reduces signs of aging. It also does a really great job hydrating my skin. I have also heard great things about their peel off mask but I have yet to try so I can’t give you an honest opinion on that one.
8. Karuna: Karuna sheet masks are the reason my skincare obsession has become out of control. They tend to run a little bit higher in price than most of the others on this list so when I use them it is a treat but they really work so I think they are worth the extra bucks. My favorites are the clarifying mask, the brightening mask and the exfoliating mask.
9. Sephora Collection: I love the Sephora collection products. I think they are affordable without lacking quality. They have SO many different masks and treatments available. They even have an adorable little bundle of all their masks for you to try for only $48. Two of my favorite non-traditional masks are their hand and foot masks which are phenomenal.
10. Fresh: I first started using Fresh products because a friend gave me a sample of their under eye gel. Let me tell you I was hooked! Their products not only smell great but like all the others on this list, they put in work baby! Fresh masks tend to run a bit higher in price so I alternate with some lower cost options but their masks are worth it.
Shop our favorites here:
Here is your pin-able:
How did we do? What is your favorite from this list?
Comment below and let us know
or tag us in your pics on social media with the hashtag #FCnextdoor!