10 Fall Eyeshadows Palettes You Need In Your Life
We hope you had an awesome weekend.
We are back today to share 10 fall palettes you absolutely need to have in your life [or collection]. These palettes have a beautiful range of shades as well as formulas. There is a reason they are popular and we think they are a must have year round but especially for the fall season.
Do you have any recommendations for us?
10 Fall Eyeshadow Palettes You Need In Your Life:
1. Sephora PRO Warm Palette: My obsession with this shade range… OMG. This palette has 28 beautiful warm shades, both shimmer and matte, which allows for so many different looks. You can easily do a sultry smokey eye or a natural bronzed goddess look. Favorite Tutorial: Nelly Toledo
2. ABH Modern Renaissance Palette: This palette has been around since summer 2016 and people are still raving about it! It has 14 shades that allow for beautiful daytime looks or sophisticated nighttime glam but most importantly, these shadows blend SO easily! I love the formula of the ABH shadows and this palette is no exception. Favorite Tutorial: Bella Fiori
3. UD Naked Head Palette: This palette just launched this summer but these 12 shadows are gorgeous. They range from burnt oranges to warm browns and I have seen so many amazing tutorials for looks I never even thought were possible. Favorite Tutorial: IAmJustAMakeupLover
4. TOO FACED Boss Lady Beauty Agenda: This palette is a bit different than the normal eyeshadow palettes. I love TOO FACED shadows and that their palettes usually have additional products like blushes, bronzers, highlighters, liners and lip products. This 24 shadow palette is stunning and has a range of shadows from green to blue to warm browns plus it comes with an agenda. I mean…come on! So cool! Favorite Video: Vicki Swatches
5. KVD Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Contour Palette: If you love KVD products, then you know her shadows rarely disappoint. These neutral shadows are very wearable and are packaged for easy step by step use to help you create a ‘contoured’ eye so it is great for those who are just starting out or more advanced. Favorite Video: Allana Davison
6. Maybelline The City Mini Palette x Shayla: If you are looking for an incredible drugstore palette, this is your girl. This palette may only have six colors, but you can easily create some beautiful looks and it’s only $10! I love the classic shades and the mix of shimmers and mattes. Favorite Tutorial: Desi Perkins
7. Lorac PRO Palette: This OG baddie is a staple in most beauty gurus collections for a reason. It is packed with 8 shimmer shadows and 8 matte shadows which range from mauves to purples to black and more. Favorite Tutorial: Nikitahhx
8. Sleek Under A Spell Eyeshadow Palette: I LOVE the shade range in this palette. The 12 shades are mineral based and consist of so many dreamy greens. I love that they also offer shimmer and matte shadows. I personally love greens and warm tones for fall so this palette combined with one that has a ton of warm tones is a knockout combo for fall looks.
9. NYX Warm Neutrals Ultimate Shadow Palette: If you are just getting into makeup or maybe don’t have [or want] to splurge on a pricier palette, this 16 shadow palette is a great buy. The NYX shadow palettes are always a good find for ‘affordable’ or drugstore shadows. This palette has a ton of brown tones which are always easier to work with. Favorite Tutorial: Angela Bright
10. Tarte Buried Treasure Eye Shadow Palette: This palette is described as an ‘everyday’ shadow palette and I think that description fits perfectly. The 10 shadows range from pinks to beige and deep plum which will allow for pretty, natural looks. You can easily create a smokey plum look or more of an evening look but if you are looking for everyday natural glam this palette is a good one.
Bonus: Two shadow palettes that deserve a mention on this list are Dose of Colors DesixKaty Shadow Palette and the Charlotte Tilbury Limited Edit palette. However, since they are only stocked in limited batches I didn’t think it would be fair to include them as a must have. They are beautiful and if you can get your hands on them when available, then I personally would.
Shop our favorites here:
Here is your pin-able: