We’ve been nominated for:
The Versatile Blogger Award + The Liebster Award!
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them help support this website.
We’ve been nominated…two more times!
But this time it is for the Versatile Blogger Award by our friend Lexi over at A Blissful Haven and the Liebster Award by our friend Riddhi over at Pick A Smile.
This has been quite an amazing few months for us.
We were featured on several link parties (here, here, here and here), nominated for the Sisterhood of Blogging Award, the Liebster Award, and featured on QuickEasyFit’s blogs to check out list – not to brag, at all – these were just a incredibly HUGE deal to me and I sincerely appreciate all the love.
I enjoy answering these questions on my blog because it lets you all know a little more about me
– but –
How would you feel about me doing a Q&A video to kick-start our first YouTube video?
Comment below and ask me your questions (or as always you can find me on social media)
Okay, so here are the rules (for the Versatile award):
- Thank the person who nominated you (Thanks Lexi!)
- Include a link to their blog
- Write seven facts about yourself
- Nominate fifteen bloggers to pass the award along to
Here are my seven random fun facts:
- I played three sports growing up (field hockey, softball and basketball) and danced for 11 years. I was terrible at basketball but played travel softball and college field hockey.
- I quote movies daily and way too often. Favorites include (but are not limited to): Superbad, Just Friends, Pitch Perfect, Mean Girls, and Bridesmaids.
- My favorite song ever is Rihanna ft Chris Brown – Umbrella. Awkward.
- My dream job would be to work for Lauren Conrad and be a full time blogger. A girl can dream right?
- I workout six days a week and compete in fitness competitions. My third competition is Oct 24th.
- I can’t stand plays and fall asleep during musicals. #SorryNotSorry
- I secretly want to adopt all the the puppies in the world and give them endless love. Imagine the happiest puppies ever x100.
Okay, so here are the rules (for the Liebster award):
- Post the award to your blog
- answer the questions that were given by the person nominating you
- nominate 10 other new bloggers you’ve discovered
- create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog
Here are my answers to Riddhi’s questions:
- Why did you choose this topic for your blog? Well as you all know I originally started FCN as a fitness blog, however, this past year my passions grew and I transformed FCN into a life + style blog. I feel like I am able to help more people as a life + style blog and I am able to cover more topics.
- What makes you smile when you’re having a bad day? Um my puppies/puppies in general- hands down. They are so innocent and full of life. They have no worries about anything and are adorable.
- How do you define happiness? I define happiness as self-love, treasuring the little things in life and just being in a state of peace with what goes on around you. I try to look for the positive in situations and the silver-linings. I think it is extremely important to love yourself and put yourself first.
- What is your favorite quote? Oh boy. I have a ton but I live by “treat others how you would want to be treated”
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I wish I could be less intense. Does that make sense? Sometimes I get too wrapped up in the perfection and forget to cherish the process.
- What is your favorite thing about yourself? That I am passionate and thoughtful. I carry a big heart for my loved ones.
- What is your biggest fear? Failing or not reaching my goals.
- Who/what inspires you? My parents, brother, boyfriend, cousins, friends – the list goes on. Like I said earlier I like to treasure the little things and sometimes those little things or experiences hold so much inspiration (to me at least)
- What motivates you? That is a loaded question lol. Um really so many things. I motivate myself and so do the people who inspire me. People who are able to help others motivate me. There are so many things.
- Which song makes you happy? Don’t laugh but R Kelly’s – Ignition Remix always puts me in a good mood. I feel like that song is on every time I am having fun.
Here are my nominations for both awards:
- Tee at Beauteeful Living
- Bobbie at Living In Retrospect
- Diana at LittleMissFangirly
- Sarah at Sarah Smirks
- Shann at Shann Eva’s Blog
- Hilary at Raising Fairies and Knights
- Chelsea at Inspiration Indulgence
- Alicia at Life of a Fat Girl
- Diana at 204 Park
- Dana at Pellerini Proclaims