Travel Haircare Essentials
Good Morning Sunshine!
Since we are currently in Nashville, we decided instead of our usual Friday Five posts, we would switch it up and share our travel haircare essentials. There are a few travel products we know you have heard us talk about here and there but we realized we never really dove into what we bring to take care of our long locks.
Our Travel Haircare Essentials:
1.Kenra Thermal Spray: This is my absolute favorite hair product ever [in general]. This spray is amazing for protecting my hair from heat damage and it makes my hair so incredibly smooth and soft. This product is a must have for every day or while traveling.
2. Osis Dust It: This product is magic for anyone who loves to curl their hair and is looking for volume. You dust a little bit on the top and it holds the volume all day.
3. OUAI Soft Mousse: This mousse… OH my gosh. Speaking of volume, this mousse gives crazy volume and it doesn’t make your hair super stiff or greasy. When traveling, hair can sometimes get a little flat so this product will make sure that does not happen!
4. Redken Shampoo + Conditioner: I personally prefer the color extend Redken shampoos and conditioners because I have color treated hair, but if even if you don’t, I recommend their products because they are high quality and always give me the same incredible result. In general, I prefer to use higher-quality shampoo and conditioner because my hair stays healthier longer.
5. OUAI Dry Shampoo: I have tried SO many dry shampoos but this one is hands down my favorite. I love to use this product then add a little blow-dryer action too and my hair goes wild with unbelievable volume and it is no longer oily.
6. Kenra Platinum Finishing Spray: You know I love me some Kenra and their finishing spray is no exception. I have been using this product for years and I LOVE that it comes in travel size. This hairspray holds without making your hair feel heavy or crunchy.
7. White Sands The Cure 24/7: This is a new product to my collection and I love finding new products to bring when I travel. Depending on where you are traveling to, sometimes different water can dry out your hair or give it a different feel. Having a leave in treatment or conditioner handy is always an essential when traveling so White Sands, welcome to the club!
8. Kenra Shaping Spray Hairspray: Obviously I had to throw a solid hairspray into the mix. I usually stick with the finishing spray but if you are going somewhere hot or humid and need an extra strength hairspray, this Kenra product works wonders. Similar to the finishing spray it doesn’t make your hair feel weighed down or crunchy but it does provide more hold.
Shop Our Favorites:
Here is your pin-able: