5 Easy Ways to Pamper Yourself
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them help support this website.
As you know, Valentine’s Day has come and gone but some people will still be celebrating this weekend. If you don’t have a Valentine I’m here to tell you it’s going to be okay and a little self-love never hurt anyone.
Today I’m sharing 5 easy ways to pamper yourself so if you don’t have a Valentine or simply just want to feel AMAZING these easy things will be sure to help.
Before you go,
comment below and tell me your favorite from the list
or what your go-to pampering tip is!
5 Easy Ways to Pamper Yourself:
1. Party For 1: Some of my friends always joke with me about having parties for one… I’m a big fan of this and they know it. I personally don’t mind going to eat by myself or doing things alone. I personally love some ‘me’ time and I think it is much needed. If you are the kind of person who can go out by themselves then I say grab a nice bite to eat with some wine and just relax. If you are the kind of person who would rather not be seen eating alone [It’s okay. It’s like more than half of the world I’m just weird], then maybe grab some takeout and some wine and just chill. Throw on some rom-com’s or your favorite movie genre and just have a nice relaxing night in.
2. The Ultimate Bath: I’m a big fan of baths. I wish I took them more often but when I can they are so worth it. Since bath bombs have become extremely popular, I feel like I can say take a bath without people looking me crazy. So, grab a bath bomb, a face mask, a bath pillow, some candles, maybe even a bath tray, some good reads, and some wine and just RELAX!
3. Mani + Pedi: I feel like this one should be a given but not everyone does it. For the longest time, up until like a year ago, I only used to get my toes painted. I think because I was always able to do my own fingernails and even toenails so that is why I didn’t go as often but there is just something about having someone else paint them that is so nice. Am I right?! For the ultimate pampering, splurge and get a high-end pedicure or manicure. About once every three months I will do the ‘spa treatment’ pedicure and it is amazing. It lasts a little longer and it’s worth the extra bucks but especially if you are someone who works out a lot and needs a little extra help.
4. Apply a Tan: You may laugh but doesn’t it feel great when you have a tan? Even if it is just a little bit? I personally love self-tanners and usually apply them at least once a month or two in the winter. Tan skin makes you feel and even look leaner in my opinion plus I love a healthy glow. If you aren’t great at applying the tanner yourself then go to your local salon for a spray tan. I promise you will feel even a smidge better. Also, it doesn’t have to be too aggressive, even starting with a gradual tanner will help. My personal favorite self-tanners are by St Tropez, Sally Hansen, and Norvell. I’ve also heard Loving Tan is a dream but I can’t bring myself to bite the bullet on the price tag.
5. Stretching or a Massage: OMG I love a good massage don’t you? I wish I got them more often but $50-$80 a month [depending on where you go] can be a bit steep. I also suggested stretching because if you can’t afford to grab a massage every once in a while then stretching and a heating pad works wonders too. For the stretching, I will put the heating pad on first for about 10 minutes by my neck then 10 minutes for my lower back and even legs, then I do some stretching and apply the heating pad again. It feels so good that half the time I fall asleep for a few minutes so talk about relaxation! If you can afford a massage, then go grab one! Take care of your mind and body babe!
*Bonus: Pampering yourself doesn’t always have to be something that is dreamy and relaxing. One of my favorite ways to pamper myself is to check something off my list of things I want to do or learn. Something as simple as taking the time to learn something new or take a class or being able to check whatever off my list off is so refreshing to me and it is still practicing self-care and self-love because you are putting yourself first. Also, it doesn’t have to be something expensive. For example, I have been wanting to learn calligraphy for years, so the other day I finally looked into it and decided to take the plunge. I ordered a workbook and some pens off Amazon for maybe $30 bucks total and just started practicing. It was so exciting, fun, and I’m on my way to becoming a semi-pro at calligraphy.
Want More? How about 7 Signs It’s Time to Break Up with Your Friend?
Here is your pin-able:
What is your favorite way to pamper yourself?