Gift Ideas Under $30 Bucks!
How is your week going? Are you ready for the weekend yet? I know I am!
I know also know that shopping for holidays and gifts [in general] can be tough so today we rounded up some gift ideas that are not only awesome but also under $30 bucks! These work for holiday gifts and some even work as year round gift ideas.
Before you go,
comment below and tell me
what is on your Christmas list this year?
Gift Ideas Under $30 Bucks:
For the Beauty Enthusiast:
1. Zoetic: Zoetic has a ton of luxurious and nourishing body, face, and hair products. If you are looking for something different that you know your friend won’t have [or maybe she does], I would recommend pairing a body polish and bath salts or maybe a glamour shampoo bar. She also sells amazing sugar lip scrubs which would also go great with some bath salts for the ultimate home-spa vibe. I love supporting local small businesses and Ashley is super sweet! You can learn more about her here or follow her on Instagram!
2. BH Cosmetics: If you are looking to gift a beauty lover, BH Cosmetics offers some amazing quality products that won’t break the bank. Maybe your friend is looking to get into trying new makeup or maybe homegirl just needs some new brushes. Either way, BH Cosmetics has a ton to offer.
3. The Ultimate Bath: I know bath bombs have become extremely popular for a reason, they are fun and relaxing and I love pairing them with a good mask. Treat your friend to the ultimate bath with these fortune telling bath balms and a sweet hand mask.
4. MAC Holiday Set: MAC has come out with a ton of super cute holiday sets this year. My personal favorite is the gloss set. I feel like you can’t go wrong with a gloss either for a beauty guru or a beauty beginner. If they don’t do gloss then make sure to check out the other sets they have.
5 Eye Mask + Mask Set: As you know I am a huge skincare fanatic and I love sheet masks. I feel like you can’t go wrong with an adorable sleeping mask and some sheet masks. If you don’t like this set, you can snag a cute sleeping mask and an affordable face mask for the same idea.
For the bestie:
3. A Scarf + some bling: You can’t go wrong with a Blanket Scarf and some bling am I right? Lauren Conrad has some really cute jewelry that is also affordable but you can snag some jewelry at your favorite shop too.
4. Pancakes! Who can say no to pancakes? If your bestie, is a fitspo, then let her make some protein pancakes and grab a batter bottle. If she or he doesn’t like pancakes [but I mean who doesn’t] then just grab some protein cookies instead and scratch the candle. If that doesn’t work then grab something from our fitness stocking stuffers list.
1. A Yeti and some craft beer: I never heard of these ‘Yeti’s’ until this year. I don’t know how long they have been around [maybe I have been under a rock?] but they seem pretty freakin’ cool and popular. I personally love the ‘Rambler lowball‘ and I think it would go great with a 6 pack of some of his favorite craft beer.
2. Shave it off: So since Steven has to shave every few days for work, I was looking for something that would soothe his razor burn. I found some quality shaving creams and kits in my search. The kit I happen to buy for Steven this year was pretty expensive, however, the products in the kit are worth the splurge and they do have smaller kits available. I personally love this perfect shave starter kit or if you want to give him a more luxe experience, maybe start with one of the shaving creams and some of his favorite disposable razors [if he uses them].
4. Subscription Boxes: I feel like subscription boxes are still a great gift especially for men. There are SO many different style boxes and most are affordable. For example BirchBox Men is $10/month so if you wanted to spend $30 just choose the option to gift 3 months worth of boxes!
5. The Traveler: So maybe he’s always traveling for work or likes some adventure. For the guy who loves his tech or is always on the go, grab him this cool roll up travel organizer and a sling backpack. The backpack works for going to the gym or a quick business trip.
Want more? How about some Stocking Stuffers?
Here is your Pin-able:
What is your favorite from this list?
Have a recommendation for a blog post?
Comment below or email us!