Sephora Sale: 2017 Rouge Picks
As some of you may already know, it’s the most wonderful time of the year aka the SEPHORA SALE! Yes, ‘Rouge’ members get early access starting today but even if you aren’t a rouge member you can still access the sale in a few days.
We are super proud and broke from our Sephora Rouge status but we still have love for the sale. Today we wanted to share some picks that caught our eye and that we will be snatching up!
Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to enter our fabulous Paula’s Choice giveaway below!
Sephora Sale Rouge Picks:
1. Tartelette Toasted Palette: This is my number one pick! After easily becoming obsessed with their ‘In the Bloom‘ palette and seeing these tones, I know this will be my go-to palette for holiday and everyday casual glam.
2. Becca Après Ski Glow Face Palette: Becca highlighters are some of the best that I have ever used. They are super pigmented and always leave a smooth, glowy finish. The shades in this palette are beautiful and I can’t wait to add it to the collection.
3. Fenty Killawatt Highlighter in Trophy Wife: Aside from the fact Rihanna has decided to sweep the beauty game off their feet, I can’t stop looking at swatches and tutorials with this highlighter. It is very, very different from most of the highlighters out on the market and I think this would be really cool as a shadow for certain eye looks.
4. Sephora Favorites: Give Me More Lip + Bold Lip: The Sephora Favorites boxes are where I find half of my favorite new products. I never used to be the kind of gal to purchase after trying a sample size product but I have to admit a ton of my favorite products have been discovered in their favorite collections.
5. Farsali Rose Gold Elixir: An odd choice to find on my list since I didn’t know much about this product until the other day when I started stalking IG. I have a similar product but I have read such great reviews about this Elixir so I will definitely be stopping by Sephora to check it out!
6. Colourpop Golden State Palette: You know I love me some affordable, high quality, super pigmented Colorpop so obviously this palette is a need. The shades are perfect and I love their pressed shadows. I’m actually very excited for all the new Colorpop products available at Sephora but this one really caught my eye.
7. Violet Voss Holy Grail Pro Palette and Taupe Notch Palette: One of my all time favorite palettes that I use pretty much daily is the Laura Lee x Violet Voss palette. The quality of the shadows and the way they blend are some of my favorites. They have several palettes available but the Holy Grail and Taupe Notch shades spoke to my inner glam goddess.
8. Sephora x House of Lashes Holiday Gem Set: One of my favorite things I ever purchased from Sephora was a House of Lashes collab. My HOL travel case from the previous collab is one of my favorites to take with me on the go plus it comes with two of my favorite lash glues and a pair of lashes for $26 bucks. It’s a steal considering the lashes are usually $20 bucks by themselves.
9. Sephora Favorites: Glow for It: You know I really get down with a good highlight so I have to try their favorite highlighter picks. I was actually going to put some of their skincare favorites on the list but since I have an overabundance of skin products right now I decided to go for more face products this year like shadows, highlighters, and lipsticks.
10. Tarte Limited Edition Artful Brushes Set: Whenever Tarte comes out with a brush set, I grab it. Aside from the fact they are usually very pretty, their brushes are some of my favorites and I use them almost daily. They are always super soft and great quality so I always make sure to grab them when they come out with new brushes.
Bonus! Make sure at check out that you look at their promo offers. Another place I find new favorites is in their deluxe promo sample offers. Before you checkout, under the items in your basket click ‘view all promos’. *Update: Since you can only use one code at checkout this won’t work for the sale however, I decided to leave this tip in here because it is helpful when ordering non-sale orders.
Shop Our Favorites:
Enter our giveaway:
Here is your pin-able:
Are you a Sephora Rouge member?
What product(s) are you excited to grab during the sale?