5 Face Powders We Can’t Live Without
We are jumping into something fun today! Face Powders. Okay maybe not that fun but face powders don’t get enough love and we use them daily! So today we are sharing our 5 face powders that we just can’t live without.
We have both high end and drugstore powders because honestly we use both. We like to rotate our powders depending on our looks. We usually have one of these on us at all times because our T-zone (middle of the face) likes to get oily occasionally so these powders help save and slay face!
Before you go, comment below and tell us your ride-or-die face powder!
Also, our Paula’s Choice giveaway is almost over! Make sure to enter!
5 Face Powders We Can’t Live Without:
1. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder: If you haven’t heard the rave reviews about this powder then you probably live under a rock. JK. No but seriously all beauty enthusiasts and gurus rave about this powder because it is the best of the best. They even sell a travel size version which I carry on me at all times. This powder not only comes in two shades [translucent and translucent medium deep] but it also is the best at locking in makeup without making your face look cake-y or weighed down. It is the longest lasting powder that I own and it makes my skin feel so unbelievably smooth.
2. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Translucent Powder: Okay I am jumping right into this powder because I have said it before and I will say it again, I consider this a drugstore dupe for the Laura Mercier powder. Let me also say that nothing really compares to the Laura Mercier powder however, this powder gives a very, very similar smooth finish and feel. It makes my skin feel flawless and it is very light weight. For a drugstore powder this puts in the work so I stand behind my dupe recommendation!
3. Make Up For Ever HD Powder: Sooo my mom got me addicted to this powder [thanks mom!] 🙂 This powder is actually used as the last step in your makeup routine. It is used to ‘blur’ skin imperfections and reduces the look of fine lines and pores. I have been using this powder for years and not only does it make my skin look flawless but I love how lightweight it is. It is also kind of fun to apply. Is that weird?
4. LA Girl Pro Face HD Pressed Powder: Aside from the fact this product is only about $7 bucks, it is AH-mazing! Seriously I have it in about 4 different shades including the bronzer. I love this matte HD powder. I do go through them quickly since I use them fairly often but for $7 I do consider them long-lasting and even though they are ‘matte’ they don’t dry out my skin. I also love to use this powder by itself on my face before I go to the gym if I need a little coverage. I usually don’t wear makeup to the gym besides some brows and mascara so if I feel I need a little extra help with my complexion I’ll dust some of this on.
5. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder: Wow I never realized three out of my five favorite face powders are drugstore! That makes me happy cause it gives my wallet a breather. 😂Anyways, this is another powder I carry with me all the time. If I don’t have my mini Laura Mercier powder then I have this one in my bag. I like this powder because it isn’t heavy and it sucks up any oil I may have in my t zone for at least five hours which is great because I am always on the go. My favorite shade is Sandstorm but it also comes in a bunch of other shades including translucent.
*Bonus! Another favorite powder is the RCMA no-color powder. I like to mix this into my rotation when I am running low on the Laura Mercier powder. One bottle has lasted me almost a year!!! Also, if you are a fan of pressed powders, I believe all of the loose powders come in pressed form and vice versa.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Shop Our Favorites:
Enter our giveaway:
Here is your pin-able:
Do you own any of these powders?
What do you think? Do you have any recommendations?