12 Uplifting Podcasts You Need In Your Life
How’s it going?
Today we thought we would share some of our favorite podcasts with you.
Well, because whether you are an inspiring entrepreneur, current business rockstar, or just a fun-loving human-being, we think there is a little something in each of these podcasts for you. These podcasts really know how to uplift your day no matter where you are in your life and they have helped us get through some tough crap from time to time so we hope you find one you life.
12 Podcasts You Need In Your Life:
1. Lori Harder’s Earn Your Happy: This is my all time favorite podcast to date. If you have been around FCN for a minute, you will know she is the reason I started doing fitness competitions. Lori Harder no longer competes and is a self-love junkie [which I LOVE]. Her podcasts are everything from uplifting self-help episodes to tackling fears, unhealthy relationships, and finding ways to make yourself happier.
2. Carrie Green’s She Means Business: Carrie Green is the Author of She Means Business and she really does. Her podcasts range from spiritual to business and more. I also like that her podcasts are usually about 20 to 30 minutes long which is perfect for a commute or when traveling or if you just want to give 20 minutes to yourself that day.
3. Cara Alwill Leyba’s Style Your Mind: I first found Cara when I discovered her book, Girl Code: Unlocking Secrets to Success, Sanity and Happiness for the Female Entrepreneur and her podcast is all about boss women who want to handle their life and business. Although most of her podcasts are business-related she also has some great self-love help too.
4. Your Kick Ass Life: This podcast by Andrea Owen is awesome! She is a life coach and authr but she loves to talk about self-help and easy-to-digest ways of life that are also practical and implementable. I love her honest and refreshing approach but also how she isn’t afraid to cover topics like grief, vulnerability, and trauma.
5. Lewis Howes The School of Greatness: Aside from the fact he is incredibly uplifting, Lewis also incorporates how to use your mindset and positivity in his podcasts. He also teaches you how to own your worth which is something everyone needs to hear. I love that his podcasts range from 5 minutes to an hour+ and he gives you so much value whether it is in 5 minutes or an hour.
6. The Goal Digger: Jenna Kutcher’s podcast is all about marketing, social media and small business which I love. She really breaks it down for business owners and teaches everything from finding your dream time to how to work within certain social media platforms and also about understanding your client.
7. Being Boss: Emily Thompson and Kathleen Shannon are all about owning who you are and making things happen. They talk abut mindset, tactics, and lifestyle. I love that they are all about making sure you are 100% of yourself all the time and that they interview such badass women entrepreneurs.
8. Optimal Living Daily: This podcast is all about personal development, productivity, minimalism, and growth. Justin Malik narrates the best content he can find out there and caps it into about 10 minutes. I think it is great that he gives attention to different authors [some not as known as others] because it gives you a ton of different perspectives.
9. The Lavendaire Lifestyle: Aileen’s approach is similar to some of the others on this list where she teaches how to handle and create your dream life however, she also talks about building confidence, creating your masterpiece, finding happiness, and how to deal with relationships and wellness.
10. Here to Thrive: Here to Thrive is hosted by life coach, Kate Snowise. She loves to talk about living the good life but also adds in a lot of positive and spiritual thinking. She also has an MS in Psychology so she also discusses mental illness and really looks at life in a conscious way.
11. The Lively Show: This podcasts hosted by Jess Lively, is a weekly podcasts designed to uplift, inspire and seeks to add a little extra intention to your everyday life. She talks about everything from overcoming money challenges to ego to common misconceptions and more.
12. The Chalene Show: Is a podcast hosted by Chalene Johnson. I found her through one of my many google searches but she is an expert in motivation, leadership, confidence, family, fitness and so much more. She gives so many helpful tips and resources in her podcasts to help you improve your life, relationships, happiness and so much more.
Want more? How about 10 Must Read books for Entrepreneur’s.
Here is your Pin-able:
Do you listen to any of these podcasts? Is there one that we should be listening to?
Comment below or tweet us at @FC_Nextdoor!