March Round Up:
Top 10 Beauty Blogger Collaborations
How was your weekend?
At a recent event, we were asked what current marketing trend we were excited about.
Naturally, we thought about it for a couple minutes then blurted out “I think that it is genius that these beauty companies are collaborating with influencers. They are working with relatable, hardworking individuals to get their product out there and I think that is so ahead of marketing trends.”
I got to thinking about all of my favorite beauty blogger collaborations and thought it would be an awesome roundup for March.
Some of these product collaborations I own and some don’t even have a launch date yet but below are the ten collaborations I am most excited about.
We hope you enjoy this roundup and have a great week babes!
Here is our March Round Up:
1. Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit x ABH: If you casually stalk our Instagram [it’s okay we don’t mind], you will see how much we love this kit. The highlighters are incredible and my personal favorite is the highlighter ‘Forever Lit’.
2. Carli Bybel x BH Cosmetics: Carli was one of the first beauty bloggers to collaborate. Her original palette consisted of eye shadows and highlighters – but – there are confirmed rumors by Carli that she will have a new palette coming out with BH Cosmetics that will have a whole lot more going on and her current palette will no longer be available.
3. Jaclyn Hill x Morphe: So no one knows 100% when this is dropping or what the shades actually look like but there is like 35 of them and Morphe creates incredible palettes. Also, if you got your hands on Jaclyn’s Becca cosmetics collaboration [Champagne Pop!] then you know this one will be just as incredible.
4. NikkieTutorials x Ofra: Ever since I tried their ‘bliss’ highlighter/shadow, I have been a huge Ofra fan. I bought the Nikkie Tutorials x Too Faced palette in the past and it was heaven so I can only image what this collab will be like.
5. Laura Lee x Violet Voss: This collab actually happened a little while ago but I love this palette so much and use it all the time so I wanted to include it. I even did a review so if you are on the edge of buying this palette then you need to check it out.
6. Alexis Ren x Colourpop: I am so happy with all of the Colourpop collabs but this one is my favorite. Her Ultra Matte Lipstick is to die for and you can never beat their pricing. She offers a few different products but the lipstick is my favorite.
7. Jeffree Star x Manny Mua: I cannot handle the Jeffree Star skin frosts so when they announced they were doing a collab that included skin frost highlighting powders and two velour liquid lipsticks… I swear you could have punched me in the face and I wouldn’t have budged. Also, they just showed the product packaging and it is awesome.
8. MAC x 10 Beauty Bloggers: 10 Beauty bloggers? Okay MAC you take the cake. In January MAC announced they would be collaborating with 10 global beauty bloggers. While we don’t know what products will be available yet we are excited.
9. Kandee Johnson x Sinful Colors: Sinful colors has some of the best polish colors around. Kandee Johnsons shades are just as beautiful and flirty. We are excited to get our hands on these affordable shades.
10. Chloe Morello x Ciate Beauty Haul: This beauty haul includes a 15 shade palette, mini velvet lipstick, a mascara and of course an adorable makeup pouch. It has everything you need in one little haul. Ciate is another brand that we love so again, we are excited.
Here is your pin-able:
Was this round up helpful?
What do you want to see next month?
Comment below or let us know on any of our social media accounts!