2016 Fall Beauty Favorites
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them help support this website.
Can you believe how fast October went? Me either.
Today we are chatting about our favorite new products that we have been using daily
over the past weeks, months or even days.
[BTW, you can catch our summer favorites here
because there are still some great products from that list that we use on the reg]
We have been trying all new sorts of products
and have found some we needed to share.
If you saw our recently Halloween melting skull picture on the gram then you
will see the Ardell lashes below in action.
We also did a mini video of the Biossance mask so feel free to pop over and check that out.
Alright let’s get to it!
Our Favorite Fall Beauty Products for 2016:
1.Biossance – The Detoxifier Mask: If you caught my review then you will understand my obsession. I LOVE this mask. It seriously hydrates like no other mask I have ever used. It does feel a bit odd when you first put it on but it makes my skin feels so unbelievably smooth and it stays hydrated DAYS after I use it.
2. Laura Mercier – Fall In Love Face Illuminator: I love Laura Mercier products. I think she can do no wrong. Her Illuminators have been around for a little but this quad is to die for. I love every single one in this palette. These powders make my skin highlight and glow like no other.
3.Too Faced – Grand Hotel Cafe: Too Faced shadows are always in my top five. They are always pigmented and blend really, really well. They have minimal fallout and the shades are always on point. I loved this little trio set and that they each come with a pretty blush.
4. Tatcha – Cleansing Oil: I recently received this product in an Ipsy bag. I have received cleansing oils in the past but normally toss them to the side. I tried this product because my girl Courtney raves about Tatcha products and now I see why. Trying this product also made me branch out and try other cleansing oils but this one is my favorite. It really deep cleans and makes my skin feel extra soft.
5. Tarte – Amazon Clay Foundation: Yes. In the winter I like my foundation a teeeeny bit heavier than normal. All Tarte products are absolutely incredible but this foundation works it. I never have to worry about anything budging when I use this foundation and the coverage is phenomenal.
6. Ulta Matte Lip Cream: I recently grabbed the Ulta Lip Glossary set and almost cried when I discovered their matte lip cream in a strawberry-red color. It is the PERFECT fall shade. It gives me all the Kylie Lip Kit ‘Kristen’ feels. I believe the color is either Lively or Stirring -since it doesn’t list which ones are included– those shades seemed closest if you are opting to buy a single lip cream.
7. Ardell – Studio Effects Demi Wispies: If you have been reading our blog for a while then you know I love me some Ardell lashes – but – these new Studio Effects lashes…OH MY GOD. They are everything. I cannot get over how much I loved them when I tried them this past weekend. I know it’s early to add them to a favorites list but I can guarantee I will be purchasing these multiple times and they may have just easily slid into my Ardell favorites lashes spot.
8. Makeup Forever Ultra HD Concealer: I believe I originally got this concealer as a sample and loved it so much I purchase the full size product. I like that it is light weight and doesn’t crease or crack. It blends so evenly and really makes my eyes pop!
9. MAC Paint Pot – Soft Ochre: I know this product has been around…forever. I recently started using it daily. I know it’s a crime but I had to add it because I have used it for almost two weeks straight. I love to use it as a base for my eye shadows.
10. Brazilian Bum Bum Cream: Another sample turned product purchase. This cream smells like vacation. It also smells kind of like a tanning lotion but I don’t mind. It helps tighten and smooth in all the right places and I think it is a must-have.
11. ABH Master Palette by Mario: ABH shadows are new-er to my makeup collection. It is a shame it took so long to add them but I am so glad I did. This palette is a dream. I personally love neutral shadows and jewel-toned shadows so this palette – to me – is so beautiful. The shadows are so pigmented and I love that they included both matte and metallic shadows.
12: Essie Gel Couture Pearls of Wisdom Giftset: These new Essie Gel polishes are pretty neat. If you haven’t tried them I suggest you do. I happen to love the color of this gift set and I liked that it came with a top coat as well.
13. Real Techniques 6pc Miracle Sponge Set: If you follow me on Snapchat [@misskaralarkin] then you got a sneak peak of the Real Techniques brush set and makeup sponge that I received. I have been using the sponge every day since I got it. It blends flawlessly and you can never go wrong with any of their brushes.
14. Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner: This liner is to die for! If you are a wing eyeliner girl then you need this fine tipped liner pen. It allows you to apply a perfect thin wing or a bold wider wing.
15. Murad Ultimate Hydration Duo: I bought this product pretty recently and I loved that it came in an affordable package. I’ve wanted to try both products for a while but didn’t want to spend the money on the full sized products if I didn’t love them.
Shop Our Favorites:
Here is your pin-able: