2016 Spring Beauty Favorites
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them help support this website.
I feel like it has been – For-ever – since we last talked beauty products.
Since I have recently expanded my collection,
I thought it was time to update and show you what I am currently crushing on.
Here we go.
Favorite Beauty Products:
1. Fresh Rose Hydrating Gel Cream: I currently use this under my eyes before applying any makeup. Since my skin tends to be a little dry in the winter/spring it helps keep any creases to a minimum.
2. Make Up Forever HD Powder: I don’t even know how to begin to explain how much I love this product. It makes my final makeup look flawless and really is magical. It slightly mattifies and really gets into those fine lines to smooth everything out.
3. Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champange Pop: Hello – um – perfection. This is the most I have ever spent on a highligter. I have wanted this product for so long because I heard such great reviews but I couldn’t believe the cost. I finally ripped off the band aid last weekend and bought it. It is worth every penny. It is beautiful and ultrafine and really makes your face light up.
4.Tarte – Tartelette in the Bloom Palette: I know you have seen me mention this palette recently but that is because I cannot stop using it. It has literally every perfect matte color I could have dreamed of. The shadows are so easy to blend and some of the combinations I have used helped me create the most stunning smokey eye I have ever had.
5. Laura Mercier – Translucent Setting Powder: Life changing. I don’t even know where to begin. Have you ever seen those IG beauty queens with the super beautiful full matte faces? This product give you that look. I like to add a little extra under my eyes that helps me to easily brush away any fallout from my eye shadows without any smudges.
6. Too Faced Hangover Face Primer: This primer is like a very light and refreshing moisturizer that smells like coconut. I didn’t think it was possible to love a makeup smell so much but this taps into my love of coconut so it’s a win for me. I like to use this primer when my skin needs a little more hydration than normal.
7. Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer: I used to use Physican’s Formula Bronzer up until about six months ago. It was my go-to since high school and always kept me looking tan without the orange. Since I have been going for a more ‘matte’ look lately, I tried the Hoola Bronzer and have not turned back since. I also use the TOO FACED Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer (equally as amazing) but Benefit’s Hoola Bronzer is just a notch above for me.
8. Mario Badescu Rose Water Spray: Yes, this is the same spray from our Tuesday Two collection but I needed to re-add it to the list. Guys, I use this product daily and all throughout the day. It is so gentle and makes my skin feel refreshed. I use it the most halfway through the day for a little pick me up.
9. Formula X Nail Polish: I always wondered why when I painted my nails, they would always bubble underneath. I was using the wrong base coat. I LOVE the Formula X base coat. It is light and non-sticky and I haven’t had any bubbles since using it. I just tried one of the Formula X regular nail polishes last week and my nails have not chipped yet! They are decently priced and last a while.
10. Dr. Brandt Pores No More: LAWDDD. You know I love me some Dr. Brandt. I tried this primer and it has rocked my world. Since it tends to be pricier, I only use it when I’m going out at night or to an event, but it will forever be in my flawless products collection.
11. Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits: Similar to the Becca Highlighter where it is amazing, but you get four in the set for a about the same price as one of Becca’s. I was hesitant at first – since I only go to Anastasia for my brow products – but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the shimmer and glow that these babies provide.
12: Josie Maran Argan Oil: When I was younger my skin wasn’t as dry so I never needed face oils. I’m not sure what has happened the last few years but I find myself reaching for oils in the winter. I like to dab a little on my nose, frown lines and anywhere that seems a little dry before I apply any makeup. I let it sink in an it helps give me a polished, healthy look.
13. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye: I have been dying to try IT cosmetics for some time now so I was really excited when I got this product in one of my Ipsy bags. I love the creaminess of this product and it is definitely full coverage. It lasts all day and the best part is that it does not crease (at least not on my face).
14. Tarte Foundation Brush: I found this brush on amazon for significantly cheaper than in the stores so I bought it. It is worth the store price tag but I am so happy I got it for less. It is super soft and allows me to apply my foundation without any lines.
15. Hanalei Sugar Lip Scrub: This is another product I got in one of my Ipsy bags. As much as I love my ELF Lip Exfloliator, I love this sugar scrub even more. The sugar scrubs allow for a softer, gentler exfoliator and really gets rid of any dead skin cells.
Shop Our Favorites:
Here is your pin-able: