Christmas Gift Ideas for Him – Holiday Guide 2015
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them help support this website.
Welcome to part three of our Holiday Gift Series.
Unless they ask for something specific,
men always say that they are the easiest to shop for (but I kind of feel like that is a bold face lie)!
They are impossible to shop for. Am I right?
Well I’m here to help you find gifts for the toughest of men.
Here is our gift list for him for 2015:
- Go Pro: I won a Go Pro at a work event two years ago and my boyfriend uses it all the time. They are actually really cool and great to take on vacations because they can go underwater and are pretty indestructible. They also have a lot of accessories which are great for future gifts. Check out the GoPro Hero4 Black Edition (pictured above) and these cool accessories.
- Watches: I feel like you can’t go wrong with a good watch. Men always need them and each year they have new, cool designs out there. I have always loved the G-Shock watches because like the Go Pro’s they can handle a lot, but this year I’m feeling these guys: Nixon Stainless Steel Bracelet, Fossil Round Chronograph Leather Watch (pictured above), and this Michael Kors ‘Gareth’ Chronograph Leather Watch.
- Sweaters: I love sweaters on guys. I think they fit really nice and are great for holiday wear. My favorites are: Quarter Zip Mock Neck Sweater, Merino Crewneck Sweater, and Express’s Marl Shawl Neck Sweater (pictured above).
- Backpack: I know I’ve been kind of obsessed with backpacks and weekender bags lately, but I think men need a good bag. Whether it is for school, a weekend trip, or just to keep in their car, I think they are a must! Favorites include: Herschel Supply Co. ‘Pop Quiz’ Backpack (pictured above), Herschel ‘Retreat’ Backpack, and the Adidas Capital Sling Backpack.
- Subscriptions: One thing that never goes out of style, Amazon. We always need something and amazon is my go-to. If your guy likes to order online, watch videos, or listen to music then maybe pay for his yearly subscription to Amazon Prime. If he isn’t into amazon, there are other subscriptions like Netflix, Hulu Plus and more.
- Sportcoats + Blazers: Since suit’s can be tricky – because most need to be altered – a blazer is pretty standard and an easier buy. Like sweaters, they are also great for holiday parties or a casual business meeting. Personal favorites: Topman Black Skinny Fit Jacket, Topman Slim Fit Light Grey Blazer (pictured above), Calvin Klein Blazer.
- Fitness: Add something to his home gym, weights, a bench, clothes, or a barbell are always good. My top picks include: Bowflex SelectTech Adjustable Dumbbells, CAP Strength Standard bench, or some Under Armour gear.
- Game Day: Score some tickets or gear for his favorite team. Kohl’s has a ton of picks for the NFL, NCAA, MLB, NHL, NBA and Soccer. They also have a ‘homegating’ section which has this cool Party Cube Cooler (pictured above).
- Home Theater: If he loves the movies, create a sweet space for him to watch his favorites. They have speaker systems, sound bars, and great sales on TVs this time of the year (especially around Superbowl time). I suggest:Bose Solo 15 TV Sound System, Sony Home Theater Systems, and maybe a TV series set.
- Personalized Bar: Let him have his man cave but give it a little more class. Grab him some personalized glasses and mugs, cool coasters, a tool set, and some booze. Recommendations: Set of Four Pint Glasses and Pitcher, Custom Boot Beer Glass, Soapstone Coaster Tower, or Slate Coasters (set of 4).
Here is your pin-able:
Comment below and tell us what you think!
Did we miss something? Let us know.
Feel free to check out our other lists:
Top Fitness Stocking Stuffers, Top Stocking Stuffers, Gifts for Her 2015, and Gifts for Him 2014.