Christmas Gift Ideas for Her – Holiday Guide 2015
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them help support this website.
Welcome to part two of three of our Holiday Gift Series.
This week we will be taking care of our girls with this kick-ass list of gift ideas for that special lady in your life.
but no worries men, next week is all about you!
Here is our gift list for her for 2015:
- Makeup Palettes: I don’t know if it is because I love makeup and beauty products or because I am a girl, but I don’t think you can go wrong with a good palette. Palettes range in price, so you can pick what you want that fits your budget. They also have great comparable palettes out there if you don’t want to spend $50+. You know I love me some Coastal Scents palettes (which I find to be equivalent to Urban Decay’s Naked palette but instead of $54 they are $20). Favorites: Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Shadow Palette (pictured above), Laura Geller Femme Fatale Smoky Shadow Trio, Tarte Tartelette Palette ,BH Cosmetic Palettes.
- Gym or Weekender Bag: With the new year coming up, a lot of people will be going back to the gym or updating their current attire. Thanks to Black Friday I just updated my whole gym wardrobe from sneakers to pants to tanks and bags. If you are not in need of a new gym bag, then how about a new weekender bag? I love all the cool, sleek looks. These bags were my top picks: MK Large Jet Set Duffle, Sole Society ‘Cassidy’ Duffle (pictured above), Vera Wang Duffle, and DL Activ ‘Surf Classic’ Duffle.
- Photo Printer: After trying to print pictures this weekend, I realized how annoying the process can be. I started to look around at wireless printers just to see how much they cost and I was pleasantly surprised at prices I saw. They aren’t super cheap but they were overpriced like I thought they would be. The two I was most impressed with were: Sharper Image’s Smartphone Photo Cube Printer and Sharper Image’s Wi-Fi Photo Printer.
- Cookbook w/ Mason Jar Measuring Cups: Ever since I got my apartment (back in 2009), I have learned to love to cook. It also helped that I was starting my new fitness journey and needed to start prepping and cooking my own food. I have accumulated a ton of cookbooks over the years but my favorites that I actually use are SkinnyTaste, Busy Girl Healthy Life, Practical Paleo and Nom Nom Paleo. I also found this adorable Mason Jar Measuring Cup Set that would be great to pair with the cookbook.
- Wine Set: Isn’t it funny that as you get older wine seems to become a staple in your life? Now I’m not an alcoholic – by any means – but I do enjoy a good glass or two. I still have love for vodka, whiskey and basically everything but beer but wine just seems so much classier right? I found some cute wine racks and thought how adorable would it be if you added a bottle or two of your friends favorite wine and some fancy glasses? UGH, I’m so proud of this idea. Okay so, wine racks: Southern Enterprises Alice 5-Bottle Wall Wine Rack, Oceanstar 12-Bottle Bamboo Wine Rack, or Elmont 4 Bottle Wall Mount Wine Rack. For glasses, I personally love Etsy. People are so creative you know? But if not, then amazon has some great sets too.
- Clarisonic + Skin Care Set: I love my Clarisonic brush. I have been using it for about two years and it really gets rid of the dead skin, makes my skin soft, and pores appear smaller. I think a great gift would be to bundle the brush with some skin care products like Juice Beauty’s Blemish Clearing Solutions Kit or Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Set, or you can grab a few face masks from amazon.
- Erin Condren Life Planner: By now you all know how much I love to be organized, but if not you can read all about it here. These planners are SO-FRICKEN-COOL. They aren’t just planners they are ‘life’ planners that you can customize any way you want. They have interchangeable covers, different layouts, pockets, snap-ins, connectors, you name it. For the one who is extremely organized or even not so much but wants to get organized, this is a great gift. You can find them here.
- Cozy PJs: I love me some VS pajamas but I found these sleep sets and had to share. Who doesn’t love getting cozy – maybe with some cocoa – and hanging out in some pjs? right? Check out these: Holiday Sleep Set (pictured above), ‘Polar Bear’ Fleece Pajamas, NY & Co Pajama Set, or Betsey Johnson Wild Thing Satin PJ Set
- Spa Kit: I could safely say that most girls love a day at the spa, so why not bring the spa to her? My suggestion, put one of each of these in a basket with a big bow and you will be doing great. Basket to include: Aromatherapy Diffuser, Earth Therapeutics Cucumber Eye Pads, Cooling Gel Sleep Mask, Hot and Cold Massager, Fuji Green Tea Gift Set, and a Ralph Lauren Quilted Robe.
- Something Personalized: I always feel like if someone takes that little extra step to get something personalized, it is extremely thoughtful. Something as simple as personalizing a cutting board, takes it from being just a store bought cutting board to a really kind, thoughtful gift. I’m not a huge fan of monograms – I do have a necklace like every other girl – and I don’t mind when things are engraved but that is kind of where I draw the line. Things Remembered is great for these kinds of gifts. I think a personalized frame or jewelry box is a great gift, but I love personalized bar tools and necklaces (like the bar necklaces) too.
Here is your pin-able:
Comment below and tell us what you think!
Did we miss something? Let us know.
Feel free to check out our other lists:
Top Fitness Stocking Stuffers, Top Stocking Stuffers, Gifts for Her 2014, and Gifts for Him 2014.