Top 20 Stocking Stuffers Holiday Guide 2015
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them help support this website.
I’m so excited because today starts part one of three for our Holiday Gift Series.
Here is our list of Top Stocking Stuffers for 2015:
- Mini Hair Products: We all know I love a good travel size product, and mini hair sprays or dry shampoos will never go out of style. Favorites: Kenra Finishing Spray, BlowPro Blow Out Spray or Batiste Dry Shampoo.
- Holiday Nail Polish: I always love seeing the new shades that Essie comes out with each year. I Found this adorable Holiday Polish kit (pictured above) but I also love these newbies: Dress to Kilt, Mauves, Wicked, Bordeaux and Stylenomics.
- Coasters: I have been seeing all sorts of really, really cool coasters all over the web lately so I think it would be appropriate to add them to our list. I found these Pedra Coasters (pictured above) and thought they were so pretty. I also love the Kate Spade Happy Hour Glitter coaster set, West Elm’s Pink Stone set, and Zestt’s ‘Hampton’ Gilded Ceramic Coasters.
- Jewelry Holder: Ever since my bestie, Ashley, gifted me with a beautiful jewelry tray, I have been looking for a similar one for this list. I think these will do the trick: Rosanna ‘Dore’ Hexagon Platter,‘You are Beautiful’ Glass Trinket Tray, ‘Love’ Ceramic Trinket Tray,Tri-Coastal, Design Antler Ceramic Jewelry Tray, and Umbra’s Tesora Jewelry Box.
- NuMe Wands: I’m sorry I’m not sorry guys, I love these wands! I know I have talked about them over and over again but that is because I use them all the time. I haven’t tried the straighteners but the wands heat up in seconds and the curls/waves last all day. They are always having sales so it’s rare you would ever pay full price. Currently loving: NuMe Classic 25MM wand and the Classic Reverse wand.
- Mini Wet brush: Obviously you know my love for mini’s. I use the regular size wet brush daily, so having a small brush handy in my car or office is always helpful. You can shop the wet brushes here.
- Candles: I think it is safe to say that 97.5% of females love candles. You know I love me some DayNa Decker candles but if you are looking for something a little less costly then I would suggest: Aspen Bay Candles Boho Tin Candles, Voluspa’s ‘Maison Jardin’ Mini Decorative Tin Candles, Bloomingdale’s Gold Glitter Candles (pictured above), and any Woodwick candles.
- Earrings: You can’t go wrong with a cute pair of holiday studs or drop earrings. My current favorites are: Kendra Scott Elle Black Iridescent Drop Earrings, LC Lauren Conrad Flower Cluster Stud Earrings, LC Lauren Conrad Heart Stud Earring Set (pictured above), and LC Lauren Conrad Deer Stud Earrings.
- Stationary: I have been on a stationary/notebook kick thanks to Target and TJ Maxx throwing all of their holiday and seasonal items in my face – but, I don’t mind – they are so pretty! Loving these: Domino’s Brilliant Ideas Notepad (pictured above), Ben’s Garden ‘Love You to the Moon’ notepads, and Kate Spade’s 7-Piece Sticky note set.
- Clutches: Coming off of my rant about how I need a new clutch, I have found these gems that are perfect for the holidays. Favorites: Topshop Tassel Envelope Clutch, Classic Cut It Out Clutch, and this Embellished Pouchette.
- Adorable Socks: Who doesn’t love a pair of cozy, adorable socks? Really? These are festive and cozy. I’m loving: Ralph Lauren Openwork Knit Knee socks, Nordstrom ‘Butter’ Slipper Socks, Arthur George ‘Angel’ Crew Socks (pictured above) , and Hot Sox ‘Penguins’ Crew Socks.
- Sleeping Mask: My friends make fun of me when I wear my masks but they black out everything and prevent people from seeing weird eyeball stuff. Ya know? Favorites include: Wright’s Apothecary Deep Sleep Mask, Fleur’t Embroidered Eye Mask, and Slip’s Silk Sleepmask (pictured above).
- Mugs: I can’t get enough. I love tea and don’t do coffee but any of these will work for both. Obsessing over: Williams-Sonoma Metallic Mug, Mikasa’s Love Story Gold Mug, and Slant Collection’s ‘Hello’ Ceramic Mug (pictured above).
- Wine Holder: UGH! Anything to do with wine is fine with me. If you want to go the extra mile, throw a bottle of their favorite red or white into the mix. How cute are these:Kate Spade ‘Drink Me’ Wine Tote (pictured above),Bombay Owl Wine Holder, Bombay Elephant Wine Holder, and Sorbus Wine Stakes set.
- Bottle Opener: Isn’t it funny that when you are at a party someone always needs a bottle opener? I used to have so many and I guess as I grew up I tossed them – but – I wouldn’t think about tossing any of these beauties: Gamago ‘Bling’ Bottle Opener (pictured above), Zestt’s ‘Antler’ Bottle Opener, Kate Aspen’s Flamingo, Key and feather openers.
- Salt & Pepper Shakers: I am the proud owner of the dachshund salt & pepper shakers. There, I said it. I just adore them. They are so cute and so are these:Kate Aspen Sweet As Can Bee Salt & Pepper Shakes, Old Dutch Hammered Copper Salt & Pepper Shakers, and any of these puppy shakers (pictured above).
- Hair Wrap: Another daily essential for me. Since I have long hair and don’t want to use two towels, these little wraps work like magic. I have three of them – sad but true – so you can never have too many. They are great for travel too. Loving: 2-pc Bath & Hair Wrap Set or any of these towel wraps (pictured above).
- Makeup Bag: I have so many makeup bags, but can you really ever have enough? They come in so many shapes and sizes that I find a way to make them all work. Currently loving: Lulu Sayings Pouch,Mudd Animal Dome Cosmetic Case, Juicy Couture 3-pc Cosmetic Case Set and Adrienne Vittadini Studio Cosmetic Bag Trio.
- Brush Set: Always on the go? Or just need some new brushes? Then these favorites will do the trick. Crushing on: Real Techniques 4-pc Makeup Brush Set (pictured above),EcoTools 5-pc Festive & Flawless Makeup brush Set, and BH Cosmetics Studded Couture 12 Piece Brush Set.
- Festive Picks: I couldn’t not add these guys! How cute right? I love baking so these holiday picks are the perfect topper if you plan on bringing treats to any party. Favorites: Meri Meri ‘Star’ Party Picks or this cute Christmas cupcake toppers set.
Here are you pin-ables: