How is your November going so far?
I have been working on this killer In + Out list and some cool YouTube videos for you – more on that later – but for now let’s get this party started.
We are linking up with our beautiful friend Chelsie over at Life with Rosie as part of her Favs and Fails Link up so feel free to take a stroll over to her page later on.
Are you ready?
This list is just everything all wrapped up in a bow.
I know you see my latest obsessions every week in our Tuesday Two posts,
but we like to give you a taste of what we are no longer feeling too – hence – out.
- Bralettes: LOVING right now. My cousin Ciara recommended I check these bad boys out and I’m happy to say they are going on my must-haves list. Express has some adorable bralettes (check: here, here and here) and so does Aerie (check: here, here and here). I also found a couple on Nordstrom.com, House of CB and Top Shop. Pictured above is Free People’s ‘Fish In The Sea’ Bralette. I also love Top Shop’s Strappy Caged Bralet and House of CB’s ‘Hatha’ Workout Bralet.
- Sheerness: You all know about my love for lace – well – it just reached a whole new level. Loving the combo of lace and sheerness for an ultra sexy look. Make sure to check out these sheer dresses: ‘Nolita’ White Lace Long Sleeve Dress, ‘Gialla’ Peach Mesh and Lace Dress, and ‘Naxia’ Black Sheer Mesh Dress.
- Air Fryers: I have officially added this to my Christmas gift list and I am sure you will see it on our 2015 his & her gift lists. The air fryer is a hot air cooker and offers a healthier alternative to deep frying. It’s compact, easy to clean and some are oil-less. I’ll let you know how awesome it is once I get my hands on one.
- HIIT Workouts: You know I’ve always been a fan of HIIT workouts and with winter coming up I like to do them 3x a week. High Intensity Interval Training or HIIT workouts are great for fat-burning and are full body workouts. The best part is you can do them anywhere and you don’t always have to use weights. This is great for the winter because you can just workout in your room, basement or somewhere in your house so you don’t have to leave and go into the cold. We have a couple of our favorite HIIT workouts listed here.
- Cut Outs: I have had my eye on a couple cut out shoes for a while and then I stumbled upon this hot Black Cut Out Leather Dress (pictured above). Um can you say HOT DAMN?! Anyways – back to the shoes craves– I am loving these babies: BCBG Maxazria Maven Cutout Pumps, BCBG Maxazria Bren Cutout Lace-Up Bootie, Gwen Stefani’s ‘Cake’ Cutout Bootie, and Klub Nico’s ‘Marla’ Laser Cutout Bootie. I have recently become a huge fan of Klub Nico shoes. They are so beautiful and elegant.
- “Detoxing”: I recently told you about how I beat the bloat, and I know I mentioned I’m not a huge fan of the word ‘detox’ but now I am. Oops! Well I am a fan of the word ‘detox’ when it refers to taking care of your eyes. Peter Thomas Roth has a great Cucumber De-Tox Collection which includes: Hydrating Gel, De-Puffing Eye Cubes (pictured above), Foaming Cleanser, Hydrating Serum, and Gel Masks. I say it is never too early to start with a good eye treatment.
- Fringe: I don’t know. Guys, I’ve never been a fan. I just don’t find the look attractive. I know fringe boots can be popular but for now I’m staying far away. I’ll stick to my over-the-knee boots or booties. Current Favorites: Ivanka Trump ‘Surlia’ Boots, ASOS Kill Joy Platform Knee Boots, and Jessica Simpson’s Aggie Boot.
- Flower Crowns: If I ever attend Coachella I may be forced to wear one but I don’t foresee that happening anytime soon. I personally prefer headbands like Nasty Gal’s Selma Headband or Anna & Ava’s Pear Wave Headband. I also like Turban Headbands like Berry’s Turban Headband.
- Lip Gloss: Don’t get me wrong, I have a great collection of glosses but currently I’m favoring the matte look. You know I’m loving the deep, rich colors and I just don’t think that gloss is the best look for that. You can find my favorite berry colored lipsticks here or here.
- Partially Shaved Heads: There was a point in time where I thought this look was so cool but now I think it is played out. There are few who can still rock it but other than that I just think it’s time to let the hairs grow back.
- Overalls: Maybe if I was taller I could appreciate the overall look but since I’m short and don’t look like Alessandra Ambrosio in them, they are out. I prefer Jump suits or rompers. I think they are more flattering for us shorter peeps. Favorites include: ‘Fox’ White Lace Jumpsuit, ‘Basia’ Khaki Fitted Jumpsuit, Drape Front Romper, and this Strappy Lace Romper.
- Quilted Coats: I’ve always been a fan of trenches and I just can’t seem to get behind the quilted coat look. Every season I try really, really hard to like them but I just can’t. I prefer trenches, bombers, or wrap coats. My personal favorites are: Tahari Chloe Single Boucle Coat, Jessica Simpson Belted Basket Weave Wrap Coat, and Calvin Klein’s Trench Coat.
Bonus: Because we love a good deal and they are ALWAYS in,
here are some of our favorite deals at the moment:
New York & Co:$25 off $50 purchase – Code 4988. Valid 11/6-11/10
BH Cosmetics:FREE False Eyelashes on $15+. Code FREEFALSIES. Shop Now!
Vera Bradley:Buy one Soft Fringe Scarf, Get the Second 50% off! Valid 11/15-11/18
FCN has a few special offers just for you from TopShop:
Up to 50% off Tee Sleeve Blouses and Drape Front Dresses, Up to 50% off Tee Sleeve Blouses and Drape Front Dresses,
and Up to 70% off mid-season Sale + Free Shipping at Topshop
Shop Our Faves:
How did we do?
What is your new favorite? What are you totally over?
Want more In + Out lists?
Comment below and tell me.
What video do you want to see next: Our fall beauty hall or mini Q&A?
Are you following us? Make sure you check us out on social media!