Top 10 Fitness Stocking Stuffers
I’m so excited because today starts day one of three of our Holiday Gift Series 😀
We are currently working on our own Christmas gifts list for our fam and friends and we were struggling a bit so we thought we would share our ideas with you.
This week we will be talking about stocking stuffers, christmas gifts for her and christmas gifts for him!
We have created a few lists, checked them twice (see what I did there 😉 ) and are ready to help you shop.
Here is our Top 10 Fitness Stocking Stuffers for 2014:
- Real Foods Unreal Candy: We all love candy in our stockings so this was an obvious choice. Unreal candy is “unjunked” meaning no corn syrup, artificial ingredients, or partially hydrogenated oils and guess what…they taste great.
- Water bottle with Flavor Infuser: Since we drink so much water it’s nice to switch it up every once in a while and if we can do so by adding just a piece or two of fruit then that’s cool with us.
- Adorable Tea Infusers: We love our tea and we love adorable things even more. You can find all different types of infusers online from simple to different.
- OXO 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer: I have been meaning to pick this gem up for some time now so it looks like I will be asking for one for Christmas. It’s quick and clean and saves time.
- Hair Ties: Sorry guys, this one is for the girls. You can find these in all different packs and colors.
- Dry Shampoo: My favorites are Baptise, Not Your Mothers, and Klorane. If your a guy and don’t want to use dry shampoo then baby powder will do. 😉
- Fitness, Health, or Cooking Magazines: You can’t go wrong Women’s Health, Fitness Rx, Health, Shape, Clean Eating Magazine, Oxygen, Muscle & Fitness, or Men’s Fitness Magazines.
- Quest Bars: Any protein bars or protein snacks are good stocking stuffers. Quest Bars are my go-to bar.
- Blender Bottles: Every fit person can always use a new blender bottle especially a colorful one. Plus the new bottles you can add your GoStak containers to.
- GoStak Portable Stackable Containers: These are so cool. You can sort your snacks and you can attach them to the bottom of your new blender bottle.