Gym Bag Essentials
We have been dying to make one of these adorable collages for some time now and since we are in the middle of our revamp we figured we would try it out. (so make sure to tell us what you think!)
Anytime we go to the gym, these products are within reach or being worn. Usually people just think clothes, sneakers, and water but we like to make sure our gym bag is stocked just in case.
Here is a list of our Gym Essentials:
- Water bottles: We use the Poland Spring 1.5 liter bottles over and over again but we do believe in fun water bottles like the ones VS offers.
- Sneakers: Nike sneakers are our personal favorites but we also like Asics, New Balance, and Ryka (about $80-$100+)
- iPod: Our current iPod is the iPod Nano ($150)
- Headphones or Earbuds: iPods come with some awesome earbuds ($30) or we like Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones ($199+)
- Cute Gym Clothes (T-shirt, Yoga Pants, Sports Bra, Socks, Etc): We shop at Target for our workout pants and Tj Maxx for our sports bras, socks, and t-shirts.
- Gym bag: We prefer the VS duffel bags since they last longer ($60)
- A Gym Lock: You can get these at staples or on Amazon ($6)
- Body Spray: Nothing too heavy so again we turn to VS Body Sprays (2 for 10 & Up)
- Hair ties: Usually come in assorted packs. VS has three or five packs of knot hair ties from $6 to $12.50
- Deodorant: Degree Sexy Intrigue smells great and last long. You can find it at any drugstore or Walmart. ($4)
- Protein Bars/Snacks: I usually keep one or two in my bag. My top three are Quest bars ($2-3) Krush bars ($4), and Kind bars ($1.25)
- A good Jump Rope: (We love Gopher Sports Jump Ropes ($9) or Valeo )
- Shaker bottle and Individual Protein Packets: For a quick post workout meal. You can get shaker bottles at any Vitamin Shoppe, GNC, or select drugstores (avg $6-7). Individual Protein Packets are available at Vitamin Shoppe, GNC, Fairway, etc.