Christmas Gift Ideas for Him
Ahhh Day Three!
You knew it was coming.
Our Holiday Series wouldn’t be complete without showing some love for the men in our life.
We love them but aren’t they just impossible to shop for?
The answers I usually get every year from them are: socks, underwear, giftcards…snooze… boring!
We searched high and low for some decent ideas and here is what we found.
Our Christmas Gift Ideas for Him:
- Veggie Spiralizer: For the man who loves to cook, this new gadget has become quite popular. It makes cooking fun and lets him play.
- Towel Warmer: Who wouldn’t want a nice towel warmer? Um I do! Especially with this cold winter weather we have coming our way. Keep him nice and toasty!
- Leatherman Squirt Multi-Tool: I know tools can be a boring gift but this one is pretty neat. It’s a Multi-Tool which is good to have handy and it can be kept in the car or some place close by.
- Man Groomer: This badboy let’s men do the shaving all by themselves. That’s right! If you buy this gift you no longer have to help shave their back hair. Pretty sweet deal huh? 😉
- Beats by Dre: For the music enthusiast, a good pair of headphones are clutch. If they like to workout, these headphones can help tune out the other members and allow them to focus on their workouts. If they just like to listen to music in general these sound great.
- G-Shock Watches: I got my man one in all black and one in all white but they come in a TON of colors and styles. They are durable and look nice with almost any outfit.
- Compression Socks: If your guy is always outside or on the go, compression socks help improve blood flow, offer protection from scratches or dirt, limit swelling, and warmth.
- Game or Concert Tickets: Game or Concert tickets are always in season. Find his favorite team or band and pick some up.
- Groupon Getaway: This is what I call a two-fer. You get to go away and you get him a kick ass gift. They have all different size packages to numerous locations. You could go for a night, a weekend or even more!
- Shutterfly Book: If you want something more personalized or sentimental, then creating a photo book is a good option. You could create a book with your collection of photos from your relationship years or you can make one for your family.
How did we do?
Comment below and tell us your thoughts.