Christmas Gift Ideas for Her
Yay! We love the holidays.
Today is day two of our three day Holiday Gift Series.
We have some great Christmas Gift Ideas for that special lady in your life.
This list has big and small items so you can mix and match.
Here is our Christmas Gift Ideas for Her list:
- The Grid Foam Roller: If your girl loves to work out then one of these are essential to helping her get out those tight knots. It’s a self-massager that helps her feel good and move better.
- Fitbit or Polar Heart Rate Monitor: Fitbit is a wireless activity tracker. It tracks steps, distance and calories burned. It syncs your stats to your computer or smartphone. Polar Heart Rate Monitors allow you to track your training program and heart rate. If she’s into working out then it will show her what zone she is in, fat burned, calories burned and will allow her more control of her workouts. I prefer the FT models.
- Six Pack Bags: I cant get enough of my six pack bag when I’m on the road. I have food on me at all times so this is a life saver especially on road trips. They have all different bag styles ranging from Pocketbooks, Duffles, Briefcases, Backpacks and more.
- Steamfast Fabric Steamer: I have ironed my clothes about five times in my life. I have a mini steamer that I take with my on trips and that I use daily. If your lady is a working woman then a fabric steamer can be a time saver when she’s getting ready for work. This steamer is reasonably priced and has great reviews.
- NuMe Hair Tools: I have a ton of curling irons, wands, straighteners you name it. The best tools I have found are the NuMe ones (with the exception of my CHI Global Beauty Ceramic Flat Iron). I prefer the classic curling wands in sizes 25MM and 32MM for wavy hair but it depends on the look your girl wants. They also have great deals.
- Kindle Fire HD or iPad Mini: I love my Kindle. My mother can attest! I use it daily to watch Netflix on my work breaks, I take it when I travel for games and reading, etc. It is all around a great product but so are iPads. If you have the money either one is a great option.
- Kate Spade Watch and Earrings: I’m kind of obsessing over Kate Spade this year. I love their simple, classic look. If you want to get her jewelry but don’t know where to go, Kate Spade has a classic style that you can’t go wrong with.
- Plush Robe: Barefoot Dreams makes a great robe and so does Victoria’s Secret. They have a ton available from silky to fleece and more. Also, VS occasionally has offers for free slippers with a PJ purchase if she isn’t into the robes thing.
- Over the Knee Boots: Boots are always in style and my current fave is from Chinese Laundry. They come in black and brown and are available at DSW, Macys, etc for a decent price.
- Sephora Value Sets: UGH I just love their value sets. If your lady is trying to figure out what products she likes, or just loves makeup, then the value sets are a great gift because they offer several different brands in each set.
How did we do? Comment below and tell us!
Not what you are looking for? How about our Stocking Stuffers list?
Looking for Kids? Check out our friend Tee’s post at Beauteeful Living’s 10 Best Holiday Gifts for Kids.
Don’t be afraid to tell us what you think!
We love you.