Simple. Scrumptious. Contest prep-friendly and flourless.
I have been getting creative lately with my foods since I’m getting closer to my show and I was inspired by a post I saw on Instagram.
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 egg white and 1 egg lightly beaten
- Pinch of Pumpkin Pie Spice or Cinnamon
- Mash banana in medium bowl
- Add spice, egg white and egg to bowl and beat lightly for 30 seconds
- Spray a flat pan with cooking spray and heat on low/medium
- Measure 1/4c of the mixture and pour onto the pan. Should make 4 thin pancakes
- Serves 1; Serving= 4 pancakes
- Calories per serving: 194 Fat: 4.5g; Carbs: 29.8g; Protein: 10.8g
- *These numbers are an estimate that I have calculated. I am not a doctor or registered dietitian.
*Trainer Tip: Make a few batches and freeze the servings you do not want to eat right away.
Share this post and send us pics using the hashtag #FCnextdoor.