Quinoa “Fried Rice”
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them help support this website.
This might be my favorite dish to date.
Simple, Clean and well – freakin’ delicious!
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Coconut Oil Cooking Spray (Regular is fine too)
- 5 oz cooked Grilled Chicken
- 3 Cups cooked Quinoa
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cloves of Garlic, minced (I use the frozen cubes)
- 2 cubes of Ginger, grated (I use the frozen cubes)
- 10 oz Frozen Broccoli Florets, chopped
- 1 Medium Zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup Frozen Sweet Yellow or White Corn
- 1/2 cup Frozen Sweet Baby Peas
- 4 Tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- Start to cook your quinoa and grill your chicken in a separate pans/pots.
- Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a large wok or skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger and cook for a few minutes.
- Add broccoli and zucchini. Cook for a few more minutes until veggies are tender
- Add peas, corn, and cooked quinoa. Spray lightly with cooking spray. Continue to stir.
- Combine chicken and soy sauce.
- Add two eggs and stir until eggs are cooked and mixed in thoroughly
- Serve & Enjoy!
- Serves: 6
- 1 cup = 1 serving
- Calories per serving: 245 – Fat: 8.6 – Carbs: 29.3 – Protein: 16.3
*These numbers are an estimate that I have calculated. I am not a doctor or registered dietitian.