Before we get started let’s state the obvious: Yes, I know I’m not Italian.
However, this chicken is still pretty fricken’ good for a non-Italian and it’s easy to make as part of your prep or for your family.
- Whole Wheat Panko Bread Crumbs (I didn’t measure so lets say about a cup)
- Mrs. Dash Italian Medley Seasoning Blend (all Mrs. Dash seasoning are salt free) 🙂
- 1 Pack of Thin Sliced Chicken Breast
- 1 Egg White
- Coconut Oil Spray
- Baking Pan (I use my pampered chef stone baking pan for almost everything)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Spray your baking pan with coconut oil spray
- In a small bowl, place 1 Egg white (used to coat chicken)
- In a separate medium bowl or plate, pour the panko crumbs out and mix with Italian medley seasoning
- Coat the chicken (one piece at a time) in the egg white then bread the chicken in the panko seasoning mix
- Place the coated chicken piece onto the baking pan and lightly spray with coconut oil
- Repeat until all pieces of chicken are coated
- Place the baking sheet with chicken in the oven and cook for about 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly and is slightly crispy
Did we pass for Semi-Italian? Let us know by commenting below.
Also, make sure you connect with us on social media! We love to chat with you.