Bye Bye Arm Jiggle – We won’t miss you
Who else is just ready to get rid of that annoying arm jiggle? I mean lets face it, summer is here and no one wants it around. I know that I definitely wouldn’t miss it and I’m sure you wouldn’t mind seeing it go either. Now let’s get down to business with my latest arm workout. These exercises I selected are designed to help sculpt those arms and tighten that jiggle.
Make sure you do this workout at least once a week – if your feeling dangerous go for two but make sure to break it up (meaning Monday and Friday or Tuesday and Sunday – get it?)
- Row machine or jump rope – 5 minutes
- Basic Bicep Curls – 3×10 reps (medium weight)
- Tricep Dips (on bench)– 3×10-15 reps
(Advanced: place 8-10lb weight on your lap or place legs on a stability ball)
- Single Arm Lateral Raise (w/ dumbbell)– 3×12 reps *half rep/full rep
*perform the rep halfway, return to starting position, then do a full rep. That equals one rep.
- Plank Row (w/ dumbbells)– 3×20 reps (10 each side)
- Lying Delt Raise (w/ dumbells) – 3×15 reps
*hold at the top of the 15th rep for 5-10 seconds
- Overhead Tricep Extension – 3×15 reps
*hold at the bottom of the 15th rep for 5-10 seconds
- Front Plate Raise w/ Twist* – 3×12 reps
*when you raise the plate add a twist – one to each side (like your driving a car) then lower
- Single Arm MB Push Ups – 3×16 reps (8 reps each side)
- Alternating Elbow Plank on Bosu-3×16 reps
(8 reps in a row on one side then 8 on the opposite elbow)
- Bicep curls (w/ arms rotated out to the side) – 3×15 reps
- DB punches – 3×30 (15 each side)
*I performed these with my arms rotated slightly outward & w/o the twist
- Tricep Kickbacks – 3×15 reps
(hold at the top of the 15th rep for 5 seconds)
- 10 minutes on rower/cardio equipment of choice
- 10 minutes of your favorite ab exercises
*Alternating Elbow Plank on Bosu: Start in a plank position with hands on top of the bosu dome and feet on the ground behind you. Drop down one elbow at a time until you are on your forearms then return (one arm at a time) back to the plank position. That is one rep. Do 8 reps with one side leading then switch to the other.
*Bicep Curls w/ arms rotated: Start in a standard curl position. Rotate your arms out to your sides (away from your body). Perform the curls.
Show us how you are keeping it tight with the hashtag #FCnextdoor.
What kind of workout do you want to see next? Comment below and tell us!