Chocolate Overnight Oats
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them help support this website.
I’m so excited to share this recipe because – well – this blew my mind.
It tastes like Cold Stone’s brownie batter explosion concoction thingamajig but better – And maybe it’s because I don’t treat myself enough or because I just started my competition diet but eating this was like the best day ever.
Anyways, here is the recipe:
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup irish oatmeal
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp Hershey’s Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp stevia
- 1/4 cup cake batter whey protein powder
- Pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in shaker bottle or sealed tall mason jar, shake well for about 30 seconds to a min, and place in the fridge, shake again in a couple of minutes for 30 second and place back in the fridge to overnight the bottle
- In the morning enjoy HALF of the shaker (that is 1 serving – the full shaker is two servings)
- Serves: 2; Serving = 1/2 bottle
- Calories per bottle: 423; Fat: 12.5; Carbs:44.4; Protein: 34.5
- Calores per serving (1/2 bottle): 212; Fat: 6.25; Carbs: 22.2; Protein: 17.25
- *These numbers are an estimate that I have calculated. I am not a doctor or a registered dietitian.
Share your oats with us using the hashtag #KLFitFriday.
Comment below or on our social media pages and tell us what recipe you want to see next!