Strawberry Shortcake Protein Overnight Oats
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them help support this website.
This post is a sponsored post by Naked Nutrition however all opinions are my own.
Recently you may have caught our posts about 5 easy ways to be healthier at work,
our 10 Tips for a Happier Life, or 5 Tips for a better workout but today we are focused
on giving you a delicious grab-n-go breakfast recipe!
Naked Nutrition is a company that prides themselves on selling products with only the purest ingredients.
They have an assortment of protein powders which includes everything from Grass fed whey to Organic brown rice whey
to Egg White Protein powder and more.
They also sell powdered peanut butter and casein protein.
Plus they have free shipping on ALL orders [which is awesome].
I seriously love that their products don’t play around with the ingredients.
So often you find companies that load up their products with toxic garbage.
The strawberry whey used below has three ingredients:
Grass Fed whey protein, Dried strawberries, and organic coconut sugar.
That means no artificial sweeteners or colors, no growth hormones, no acid or bleach processing
– Aka –
delicious yet simple.
Strawberry Shortcake Protein Overnight Oats:
- 1/4 cup Strawberry Naked Whey Protein Powder
- 1 cup Irish Oats
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Sliced Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/2 tsp Almond Extract [optional]
- Pinch of Salt [optional]
- Pinch of Cinnamon [optional]
- Optional: Mash up half a cup of the sliced strawberries.
- Place all ingredients in a shaker bottle [included mashed strawberries]. Once in the shaker, shake well for about 30 seconds to a minute.
- Place in the fridge for a few minutes then shake again for 30 seconds to a minute and place the oats back in the fridge to sit overnight.
- In the morning, remove half the of oats from the shaker and place in a to-go container.
- If you wanted to grab-n-go, then pour half of the mixture into one bottle and the other half into another bottle so in the morning you can just grab and well, go. 😉
- This recipe is two servings.
I hope you all enjoy this recipe.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below.
Here is your Pin-able: